A weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish where they give us a topic and we discuss or list out our top ten! This week was a little difficult and work was SUPER busy because it was raining all day that I’m now just getting to typing this up. I had a lot of ties so I just picked one author that I really enjoyed and highlighted them!
Top Seven Authors I’ve Read the Most Of
- Tamora Pierce: My all time favorite author and I’ve only read 19 of her books!! I’ve been wanting to catch up with her Circle of Magic series I’ve just fallen behind. But I LOVED her Alanna and Immortals. She is an amazing fantasy writer and I highly recommend her to anyone!
- Mercedes Lackey: I’ve read 13 of her books so far! They have mostly been from her newest series The Five Hundred Kingdoms where I highly recommend and most recently I am reading Hunter!
- Philippa Gregory: No surprise there! I’ve read 9 of her books and I have all 9 on my bookshelf-all in hardback except for the The King’s Curse which is in paperback. I just LOVE HER!!!
- Maria V. Synder: A new author that I just picked up this year and I’ve read 7 of her books! She is an awesome world builder and has such strong female characters with little bit of sexy romance!
- Robin McKinley: I’ve read 6 of her books that I know of. I probably missed a few since Goodreads wasn’t around in middle/high school where I read the majority of her books. My favorite of hers is Deerskin which I talked about in my last post!
- Christopher Paolini: He wrote The Inheritance Cycle about dragons and his books were amazing!!! He’s only written the 4 in the series but they are sooo worth reading! Such high fantasy.
- Jacqueline Carey: She wrote the Kushiel’s Dart and this was another more recent author that I have uncovered and I’m soooo glad I did. Her stories are such high fantasy as well and strong characters! I need to read the rest of the books! I’ve only read 3 of them.
Who is on your list? I can’t wait to read and find out!! 🙂 Any repeats or any suggestions or comments?