A weekly meme hosted by Tynga Reviews were I show you the books that I’ve bought, borrowed or will be reviewing. This week was pretty slow with books. I’ve had so many on my plate that I’ve taken a little bit of a break of requesting ARCs. And I have some exciting news to share!!!! (Book covers lead to Goodreads)
So…I’ve started quite a few books for this challenge but haven’t actually finished any of them. I kept getting bored with one so I would bounce to another and then repeat. So the one I’ve gotten most far in was The Sisters of Versailles which is amazing so far!!! I’m hoping to finish reading the Sisters and The Winter Crown this week.
- Everybody Rises: 6% completed
- Hunter: 5% completed
- The Winter Crown: 42% completed
- The Sisters of Versailles: 59% completed
- A Whole New World: 22% completed
- Awake: 15% completed
So..for the exciting news I KNOW you all are waiting for…..*drum roll*…..I have been offered the job in Utah and will be accepting it on Monday!!!! WOOOO!!! I got an adult job! LOL I’ll be moving to Salt Lake City early September to start working at The Leonardo museum. Sooo excited and such a HUGE move for me. If I thought moving to Vermont was stressful…moving to Utah will be even more!!!
So my time in Vermont and working at the Fairbanks Museum is coming to a close at the end of August. 😦 I’ve loved it here and I will miss everyone that I worked with but time to move on! I’ve also been house sitting this past week and have had to watch over 7 chickens! I’m about sick of eggs at this point. LOL
What you missed this past week:
- Review: The Contrary Tale of Butterfly Girl (5/5 stars)
- Review: Enchantress of Paris: A Novel of the Sun King’s Court (4/5 stars)
- Top Ten Tuesday: My 5 Favorite Fairy Tale Retellings and 5 TBR List Retellings
What is coming up this week:
- Review: Prisoner of the Queen (4/5 stars)
- Review: The Last of the Firedrakes (2/5 stars)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Authors who I’ve read the most from
Books I’ve Read This Past Week:
None…I’ve been bouncing between so many books I’ve actually haven’t finished any. Hope to change that this week!
Have you been to Utah or Salt Lake City? Any advice about packing..I suck at it!?