A weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish where they give us a topic and we talk about our top ten favorites/or not favorites! Sorry that this is late yet again…..we got dinosaurs at the museum yesterday and I stayed wayyy too late and was sooo exhausted that I did not want to do this.
Top Ten Favorite Books of 2015
- Throne of Glass series. I read all 3 books this year and they have been pretty awesome! I really look forward to reading the next installment!
- The Martian by Andy Weir: What an amazing sci-fi book! The trailer for the movie looks just as awesome! Really looking forward to this coming to theaters!!!
- Poison Study by Maria V. Synder. Another amazing series that I fell in love with!
- Fangirls Guide to the Galaxy by Sam Maggs. An story about how to not be embarrassed about your geekiness which I always was and to just accept it! Got some great tips out of it and some awesome websites to browse.
- Beneath the Surface by John Hargrove: I loved Blackfish and when this book came out I just knew I had to read it. It was awesome and I got to know more about specific whales and their backstory. It was sad but eye-opening.
- The Last Queen of India by Michelle Moran: I just love her books! They draw you and I can’t put them down and she chooses such strong women!
- Fairest by Marissa Meyers: This was such an amazing short story Loved getting the villains POV! What are your top 3 favorite books that you have read so far this year?! I know Court of Roses and Thrones was on a lot of people’s lists and I really need to read it!!!!