A weekly meme hosted by Tynga Reviews where I post about books that I will be reviewing, I borrowed or bought. I also discuss whats been happening in my life, what you missed and what is coming up! Sorry that it’s a day late too..work got soo busy on Saturday!
- The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood. The only book I’ve ever read from her was The Handmaidens Tale and so I look forward to reading another one of hers.
- Confessions of a Virgin Sex Columnist by Kay Marie
- Tangled Webs by Lee Bross. So excited for this one!!!!
Not much has happened. Applied to 5 jobs this past week and just found another one but have yet to hear back from any of them. *sigh* Yesterday(Saturday) the museum hosted their annual fundraising event, Feast with the Beasts and so I worked from 9am-10pm and boy was I pooped! My feet hurt sooo bad I could barely walk. But it was a lot of fun and I got to eat some good food. This week starts training week for the guides so it’s going to be CRAZY!!!
Things you missed last week:
Coming up this week:
- Review: Tangled Webs by Lee Bross
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Topics (very limited choice since I only started this a couple of months ago but I’ll figure it out)
- Review: Ross Poldark by Winston Graham (hopefully?)
- Tags: The Disney Book Tag!!!! AHHHHH
I hope you all had a fantastic week and the weather has been a little crappy lately(Boo Bill!!!) but hopefully the sun will start shining soon!!!