This post recaps the last month about reviews, memes, TV shows, and movies
Another month is over and I’m getting closer to the end of my service and the stress of finding a new job that is full time and has benefits. So over the next couple of months I may be too busy but book reviews would still go up. So this month was nice and relaxing! We had spring break so less classes to teach but the next week was super busy which was a nice change. The neighboring states were also off so we had a lot of tourists. I had 35 people for a planetarium show! One of the largest groups I’ve given a show too. My parents also came and visited. We traveled to Cabot Cheese Factory and hung out in Burlington. Pictures are below of the trip.
Last month I was so happy about the weather and now I’m not. We’ve had very few nice days and the rest have been rainy and cold and IT EVEN SNOWED!!! IN APRIL!!! Sigh…I can’t even put my winter clothes away yet its so sad. I want to put those clothes away and bring out my bright shirts and spring dresses! At least the flowers are slowly coming out so color is coming back to the Northeast Kingdom.
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman (5/5 stars)
- Taste of Darkness by Maria V. Synder (4/5 stars)
- The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Gray (4/5 stars)
- The Waterborn by Greg Keyes (4/5 stars)
- Romantic Outlaws by Charlotte Gordan (5/5 stars)
Top Ten Tuesday
- Characters I Would Like to Check In With
- Inspiring Quotes from Books
- Top Favorite Authors
- Books Who Feature Girls with Magic/Powers
- One Small Hitch: cute movie on Netflix where a guy lies to his dying father that he is engaged to his best friends sister and hilarity ensues. Very clique but it was a cute movie to pass the time.
- You’re Not You: a very sad drama movie where a pianists finds out she has ALS and how a caretaker makes her feel alive and wanted. Loved the cast of Hilary Swank and Emmy Rossum. Watched via Netflix.
- Royal Pains: finished up to Season 5 since that is all that is up on Netflix and it was a good intense Doctor show though it reminded me of House but Hank is less of a dick. But I like the story with Boris.
- Once Upon a Time: OMFG! The show has quite a twist to it and its been shocking! I’m enjoying it a little bit more but I’m tired of all the lies and the stupid mistakes. It’s more annoying than anything.
- I’m behind on everything else. Once I start a season of something I’m reluctant to watch other shows.
I hope you all had a great April and that you have warmer weather than what I’ve been having. Please send me the warmer weather if you have it!!