A weekly meme hosted by Tynga Reviews that lets me tell all of you what I bought, borrowed or will be reviewing!! The light pink has links to either Goodreads for books or blog posts.
For Review via Netgalley
- Becoming Darkness by Lindsey Francis Brambles
- A History of Glitter and Blood by Hannah Moskowitz
- Inherit the Stars by Tessa Elwood (will repost again when the cover is revealed)
- The Baker’s Daughter by Sarah McCoy
- The Last Train to Istanbul by Ayse Kulin
- Once Upon a Curse by Multiple Authors
- The Prince Who Loved Me by Karen Hawkins
My parents came up and visited and OMG it was so much fun and so nice. We went to Cabot Cheese Factory, Magic Hat Brewery, Shelburne Vineyard, Citizen Cider, Switchback, Fiddlehead, Zero Gravity, and Vermont Pub and Brewery as well as the Shelburne Museum. Loved Burlington and all the choices for food! The food where I live now is limited and I’m getting so bored of it. We did a 2 hour bike ride along Lake Champlain since it was such a nice day out though a little windy so it was chilly but still fun. We walked around Church Street also. They left Tuesday so it was sad to see them go but hopefully not for long. My service ends in August so I might be home then if I can’t find a job. Other than that not much is going on. May is a very busy month reading wise and work just because it’s right before summer and it will get busy.
What you missed this past week:
- Top Ten Tuesday: My all-time top 10 favorite authors. They are mostly fantasy authors because that is what I love
What is coming up this week:
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books Which Feature Characters Who _____? (still working on that one)
- Review: The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey (great book and start to a series 4/5 stars)
- Review: The Waterborn by Greg Keyes (will start it today oops)
- Review: Romantic Outlaws by Charlotte Gordan (an amazing biography about two awe inspiring women 5/5 stars)
I hope you all had a great week too! I look forward to reading about what is upcoming and new!!!