A weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish where its all about lists and topics! This week is all about checking back in with some fav characters after a series or stand alone has ended. BE WARNED: Spoilers ahead if you didn’t read the books!!!!!
Top Five Characters I Would Like to Check In With
- Harry Potter and the rest of the gang. Although we know they had kids and their jobs it would be nice to see what their everyday life is like. I’m sure its really boring considering what kind of adventures they had during their school years.
- Eragon Shadeslayer from The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. I would like to check back in with him to see how the raising of dragons is going and what exactly is on the other side of the ocean. Would love to get a POV of Arya too.
- Katsa and Po from Graceling by Kristin Cashore. Would love to see how they are doing now. I know they made a cameo on Bitterblue but want MORE!
- Sophie and Howl from Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones. She has a sequel called House of Many Ways but Sophie and Howl made an appearance but of course I want more. I want to find out how they are living together as a couple and what sort of adventure Howl got himself into next.
- Avry of Kazan from Touch of Power by Maria V. Synder. I loved this series and I was sad to read the last page. I would like to find out if more Healers were ever found and what would happen to the band of misfits after all that happened. I could only think of 5 this week. It was a lot more difficult than I thought and without having my bookshelf in front of me and not having all the books I’ve read on Goodreads it got HARD! But I hope you like my list and I look forward to reading all about yours!